I’ve finally screen-capped Aaron in his latest film: A Million Little Pieces.. There are over 3,000+ screencaptures of Aaron from this film.
Warning: These captures do contain nudity. This is a warning. It’s got heavy drug scenes and nudity. You have been warned.
– Home > Movie Productions > A Million Little Pieces > Movie Screencaptures: Blu-Ray
Aaron and Sam have been promoting ‘A Million Little Pieces’ the last few weeks and I’ve went ahead and added all the appearances thus far to the gallery.
– Home > Screencaptures > Interviews > 2019: Talks At Google (A Million Little Pieces) [December 4th]
– Home > Screencaptures > Talk-Shows > 2019: Good Morning Britain [August 30th]
– Home > Screencaptures > Talk-Shows > 2019: AOL Build London [December 2nd]
– Home > Screencaptures > Talk-Shows > 2019: Late Night with James Corden [December 5th]
– Home > Screencaptures > Talk-Shows > 2019: KTLA [December 6th]
I’ve went ahead and added a Fandango Interview at San Diego Comic Con that Aaron and Elizabeth did for promotion of Avengers: Age of Ultron.
– Home > Screencaptures > Interviews > 2014: San Diego Comic Con – Fandango Interview (Avengers: Age of Ultron) [July 27th]
Thanks to my good friend Mi for the catch-up with the events that Aaron has attended this year.
– Home > Public Appearances > 2019 > FEB 13TH | HAUSER & WIRTH LOS ANGELES OPENING OF ANNIE LEIBOVITZ AND PIERO MANZONI
– Home > Public Appearances > 2019 > FEB 24TH | 2019 VANITY FAIR OSCAR PARTY
– Home > Public Appearances > 2019 > MAY 18TH | MOCA BENEFIT 2019
– Home > Public Appearances > 2019 > NOV 14TH | AFI FEST 2019 PRESENTED BY AUDI- “QUEEN & SLIM” PREMIERE
– Home > Public Appearances > 2019 > NOV 14TH | HFPA AND THR GOLDEN GLOBE AMBASSADOR PARTY
Aaron Taylor-Johnson, the actor who portrayed Quicksilver in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, has confirmed that the character will not reappear anytime soon. Although Quicksilver made his first appearance in the MCU in a mid-credits scene for Captain America: The Winter Soldier, moviegoers got to know him better in Avengers: Age of Ultron as Pietro Maximoff, the twin brother of Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch.
The orphaned Maximoff twins hated Tony Stark and the Avengers due to an experience they had in their early childhood. Eventually, HYDRA recruited Pietro and Wanda to become subjects in an experiment that gave them their superpowers. While Wanda developed great mental powers, Pietro gained the ability of superhuman speed. However, the two eventually switched sides to help the Avengers defeat Ultron with Pietro sacrificing his life to protect Hawkeye and a child. But in the MCU, characters often return from the dead, such as Loki, so it’s possible that Quicksilver could return, too.
If Quicksilver does return to the MCU, though, it won’t happen anytime soon. In an exclusive interview with Screen Rant, Taylor-Johnson denies any plans for his return to the MCU. This is despite several upcoming Disney+ projects that could make it happen, including WandaVision and What If…? Although Taylor-Johnson didn’t rule out the possibility of Quicksilver returning, he was adamant that Marvel has not approached him about it, so fans shouldn’t get their hopes up. He said:
“I think we’re both open to possibilities, like the Marvel Universe like it has been over the years, but obviously yes, I’m aware of the Disney+ platform and all of the shows that are going and I’m still in touch with a lot of the people. I mean, I think it’s safe to say that no, I’m not gonna… there will be no appearance of me coming out or Quicksilver appearing anytime soon.”
Instead, Taylor-Johnson is busy with other projects, including the upcoming A Million Little Pieces. Taylor-Johnson not only stars in the film but also co-wrote the script. A Million Little Pieces, based on James Frey’s controversial memoir about a recovering alcohol and drug addict, is directed by the actor’s wife, Sam Taylor-Johnson. It releases on Dec. 6.
Taylor-Johnson has previously said he would be interested in reprising his role as Quicksilver if Marvel asked him to return. There’s certainly a demand for the character, many fans were disappointed with how little screen time he got in the MCU. At least Evan Peters got more screen time in the Quicksilver role as part of the X-Men franchise. Disney now owns the film rights to the X-Men, though, so that universe will likely get a reboot. That could potentially lead to an opportunity for Taylor-Johnson to return as Quicksilver, but it remains to be seen. That still means one thing is for sure: Quicksilver’s return to the MCU won’t happen anytime soon.